NEED TO KNOW
New study shows rapid decline in vaccine efficacy after just 1 month in children, with NEGATIVE efficacy after 4.5 months
Over 780 UK healthcare professionals, led by the CCVAG (Children’s Covid Vaccine Advisory Group), have signed an open letter to the JCVI, calling for an immediate halt to child vaccinations in light of shocking new data.
Florida has officially recommended AGAINST the Covid vaccine for healthy children.
We all want to keep our children safe.
When it comes to medical treatments, the benefits must outweigh the risks.
We must not rush any decision that affects our children’s health – especially when that decision is irreversible.
Here are 10 reasons why, when it comes to Covid-19 vaccination for children, it’s safer to wait:
1. Children are at extremely low risk from Covid-19
2. They are not drivers of transmission
3. The vaccines use completely new technologies
6. The vaccine manufacturers have zero liability
8. There are safe and effective treatments for Covid-19
9. Past emergency use vaccines have caused harm
10. The Covid vaccines do not prevent spread or transmission
10. Covid vaccines do not prevent spread or transmission
It’s safer to wait