NEED TO KNOW
Denmark stops Covid vaccinations for under 18s. “Children and young people only very rarely become seriously ill.”
The CCVAG (Children’s Covid Vaccine Advisory Group), an influential group of 100 UK scientists and doctors, have written a letter for the incoming UK prime minister, calling on them to “urgently pause the covid-19 vaccine rollout for healthy children, while a thorough and independent safety review is undertaken.”
FDA panel unanimously approves EUA of Covid vaccines for 0-5 year olds.
Dr Clare Craig outlines why this should NOT have been granted based on the trial results Pfizer presented.
The CCVAG (Children’s Covid Vaccine Advisory Group) have written to UK health authorities detailing their concerns.
New study shows rapid decline in vaccine efficacy after just 1 month in children, with NEGATIVE efficacy after 4.5 months.
We all want to keep our children safe.
When it comes to medical treatments, the benefits must outweigh the risks.
We must not rush any decision that affects our children’s health – especially when that decision is irreversible.
Here are 10 reasons why, when it comes to Covid-19 vaccination for children, it’s safer to wait:
1. Children are at extremely low risk from Covid-19
2. They are not drivers of transmission
3. The vaccines use completely new technologies
6. The vaccine manufacturers have zero liability
8. There are safe and effective treatments for Covid-19
9. Past emergency use vaccines have caused harm
10. The Covid vaccines do not prevent spread or transmission
10. Covid vaccines do not prevent spread or transmission
It’s safer to wait