We all want to keep our children safe.
When it comes to medical treatments, the benefits must outweigh the risks.
We must not rush any decision that affects our children’s health – especially when that decision is irreversible.
Here are 10 reasons why, when it comes to Covid-19 vaccination for children, it’s safer to wait:
1. Children are at extremely low risk from Covid-19
2. They are not drivers of transmission
3. The vaccines use completely new technologies
6. The vaccine manufacturers have zero liability
8. There are safe and effective treatments for Covid-19
9. Past emergency use vaccines have caused harm
10. It’s not needed for us to reach herd immunity
It’s safer to wait