NEED TO KNOW
NEW: The World Council For Health, in collaboration with Safer To Wait, has launched the international Safer To Wait campaign. Our goal is to “empower parents to make safe and healthy choices for their children and babies.”
NEW: Your Body’s Got Your Back! Our new leaflet and webpage for kids and teens gives tips on how to get their natural immunity in top shape to ward off bugs, colds and flu this winter.
Please help distribute our SENSE leaflet this autumn/winter, and ask your GP to make them available in their practice.
How safe are the Covid vaccines for pregnant women and their babies? See our quick Q&A video, and our ‘Covid-19 Vaccines and Pregnancy’ resource page for more info.
Dr Clare Craig outlines why EUA for C19 vaccines should NOT have been granted for 0-5 year olds, based on the trial results Pfizer presented.
We all want to keep our children safe.
When it comes to medical treatments, the benefits must outweigh the risks.
We must not rush any decision that affects our children’s health – especially when that decision is irreversible.
Here are 10 reasons why, when it comes to Covid-19 vaccination for children, it’s safer to wait:
1. Children are at extremely low risk from Covid-19
2. They are not drivers of transmission
3. The vaccines use completely new technologies
6. The vaccine manufacturers have zero liability
8. There are safe and effective treatments for Covid-19
9. Past emergency use vaccines have caused harm
10. The Covid vaccines do not prevent spread or transmission
10. Covid vaccines do not prevent spread or transmission
It’s safer to wait